stamping parts factorystamping parts factorystamping parts factorystamping parts factorystamping parts factory
- County/State: County Londonderry
- Country: Australia
- Listed: 18th October 2019 1:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
|Metal stamping parts
Various hardware stamping and stainless steel and metal stamping products automotive parts. Stamping is by press and die for sheet, strip, pipe and profiles, such as outside force, to produce plastic deformation or separation, to obtain the required shape and size of the workpiece forming method (stamping). Stamping and forging are plastic processing (or pressure processing). The blanks are mainly hot rolled and cold rolled steel and steel strip. Of the world’s steel, 60 ~ 70% is plate, and most of them are made into finished products. Automobile body, chassis, fuel tank, radiators, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electric iron core silicon steel sheet, etc. Instruments, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, life utensils and other products, also have a lot of stamping parts.
Item:brass Stamping; Bronze Stamping; Alloy Stamping; automotive parts;stainless steel
Process Type:laser cutting, stamping, Polishing, surface treatment
Material:brass, bronze, alloy brass
Tolerance:+-0.1~+-0.2mm as per requirement
Facility:laser cutting machine, Stamping machine, grinding machine polishing machine etc.
Certificates:Material certificate, QC reports, Surface treatment inspection reports, other customer required certificates are available to provide.
Shipping:5~10days lead time. By DHLor Customer specified way
Delivery & Service:Timely delivery each time. Provide reliable service and responsible for each customer with each product. Our target is to satisfy every customer with the best service.
1. OEM/ODM: custom fabrication exactly according to your drawings or samples.
2. Similar to CNC machining, sheet metal processes produce highly durable parts well-suited for both functional prototypes and end-use production.
3. All sheet metal parts are built on-demand and with no set-up costs. Depending on your needs, order as little as a single prototype up to 10,000 production parts.
All prototype products have to go through 4 checks in the whole process: